Thursday, September 27, 2007

City Life A'int For Us...

....So we're getting the fuck out of here..hopefully in the next year!
Wasaga Beach here we come..ahhh HOME!
We can get a house there in our price range twice the size of one we could get here..we've already started looking to see what we can get.
I am so excited! HOME! I get to hang out with my Amy on a daily basis if I wanted, ahh I'm excited!
Ainsley is calling for my boobs, she's cranky due to teething, and I have Noah with a high temp and a headache so that's all I have to write
Just wanted to share the news, I'm excited. When we lived in Wasaga, I would take the kids swimming at least 5 times a week on the hot days. Nick was a little waterbaby at 2 years old..-sigh- I wish it could happen right now!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Yay for going back home!