Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wedding plans...12 days!

Wow, 12 days until we're married! Spur of the moment is how we roll yo!
We went and payed our deposit for the minister, and it turns out she performs weddings at her house included in her fee. It's a beautiful victorian house, with a huge gorgeous garden..perfect for an outdoor wedding..and if it rains (God forbid) they have a huge beautiful room inside where we can have the ceremony.
We went and got our rings tonight..they are plain white gold bands, $300 for both of them, and the woman didn't charge taxes on them either.
Tomorrow morning we get the marriage license, and after that all we have to do is decide on our vows, and the ceremony, reading etc. Mom is buying me a dress, so we're going out this weekend to get it. She is also buying me a bouquet..God I'm so excited..it's turning out to be way better than I imagined. We're not having a reception, but we are going to have a bbq here afterwards. Details details..so many details lol.
Joe's parents will be here for it, and hopefully my dad can be here too...I called him today to tell him hahaha, he said he'll try his best to get that weekend off of work, or at least be back in Ontario for the day even..he was in Texas this afternoon.
I'm soo freaking tired, so I'm going to bed. I had 2 smokes today..bad bad bad but it's a start!

8 comments:

TCM said...

hello...

Michelle said...

YAY!! This is so exciting!!!

Summer said...

:) You better be sharing all the pictures of the wedding.

Davney said...

congratulations!! wedding planning & all the little details is so much fun <3

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting married! I just did earlier this summer and it was a lot of fun! (The planning, wedding, & reception, I mean!) :)

Unknown said...

I'm so thrilled for you darlin'! (Btw, it took me a whole minute to write that one line because my typing skills are seriously screwed today!)

Anonymous said...

OMG this is sooo exciting!! I LOVE the dress you showed me, its gorgeous and it sounds like it's gonna be a beautiful wedding :)

Irene

Sweet Anticipation said...

Yah how awesome honey! :)