Friday, September 14, 2007

2 days

And I will no longer be Melissa Stagavs
Weird
I'm going to have to pratice signing my new name! Hehe, I get a new identity
Jen and her daughter Marilyn will be here tomorrow afternoon! Ahh! I'm so happy they are going to be here for the wedding!
Ahhh! My house is a disorganized mess, must.clean.it.spotless.before.company.arrives.
We have like a million people coming here for the BBQ after the wedding. It's gonna be crazy!
So tired, been cleaning like a mad woman, but stll have a lot to do in the morning.
bedtime now. By the time I post again I'll be married!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

COngrats!!

Sweet Anticipation said...

I'm so excited for you! YAH! :)

Anonymous said...

So exciting!!

Unknown said...

That's so exciting!! I hope it goes perfectly. I can't wait to see pictures. :-)

Anonymous said...

hey :) opendiary is being screwy with me.. but i remembered ur other blog so yay for that! :D

anyway you're a married lady now!!! weeeee! congrats again!!! :)

Kārlis Stagavs said...

I Karkis Stagavs on Latvija my 35 years I love you.

Kārlis Stagavs said...

I Karlis Stagavs on Latvija me is 35 years :)

Kārlis Stagavs said...

I am a glad to see you !!!

Kārlis Stagavs said...

I am a glad to see you !!!

Kārlis Stagavs said...

look family foto of Canada,Toronto,Ontario,
54 Dunblaine ave it,s my family !!!

Kārlis Stagavs said...

look family foto of Canada,Toronto,Ontario,
54 Dunblaine ave it,s my family !!!