Monday, October 1, 2007

Bullets

  • Noah woke up puking and pooping yesterday morning..t'was fun
  • Ainsley got extemely ill last night and ended up going to the hospital by ambulance..she's home and feeling much better now
  • I'm sick now -ugh- been throwing up but thanks to gravol I have got it under control
  • I have a lot of different feelings about our wedding..I've heard some stuff over the past week that has me wondering about a lot of things. Especially inviting people in place of family members only to find out they trash talked me every chance they got. Joe is beyond pissed off about it, and I'm just hurt.
  • I seriously can't wait to get the fuck out of this city, I have so many good memories of living in Wasaga, and some really great friends there who I can't wait to reconnect with. I also can't wait to start going to the Early Years Center there again, it's so much better than the one here in Barrie.
  • My mom has traded her car in for a mini-van..more for our benefit lol My lease is up in another month or two, so I'll be trading our car in for something small and good on gas for my mom to use...since she pretty much got the van for us. My mom rocks.
  • I think my cat is knocked up..she got out once and since then has become an escape artist..after she has the kittens (if she is indeed pregnant) we will def. be getting her fixed..we would have doneit sooner but didn't have the money for it
  • I am so tired, but lately I've been having serious insomnia..a lot of things have been bothering me and I tend to lay in bed at night thinking about them..which only makes it hurt even more..but I'm strong and can get over it
  • I am ending this and am going to go lay in bed and try to get some sleep..I feel like puking again so hopefully I can just sleep it off.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Ahhhh Gravol! You know you can only get that in Canada? The U.S. doesn't even have anything close :P

Summer said...

Lots and lots of HUGS