Monday, September 10, 2007

Pissed

Joe and I have been arguing all freaking day long about the wedding..he's pissed off because I invited my friends before some of his family members decided on wether they were coming or not. Well what the fuck? Was I supposed to just sit and wait, and then find out they weren't coming and invite friends who live over three hours away with only a couple days notice?
I am pissed off with his mom. She knows we have a limit of how many people we can have at the ceremony, and we get home from a horribly long day out at the mall to a message on the answering machine from her saying "Oh, Aunt Sandra and her husband are coming too"
-head explodes-
She didn't even ASK if it was ok, she was informing us that they are coming. Uncle Tim and Aunt Patty said that if we went over our limit for the ceremony that they had no problem with just coming over here afterwards..but I'd rather them be there than Aunt Sandra who we NEVER see or hear from. Joe got mad at me when I got mad at the fact that his mom dodn't even ask, even though she knows that we were already close to our limit (actually we are 2 people over it, but Pamela knows and is fine with it).
I'm so frustrated with Joe..he's been in such a pissy mood today and I'm sick of him bitching about stupid shit. I was supposed to go over to Taylor's house this afternoon, but we ended up running late getting out to the mall, and then after the mall, Joe bitched about how it was already after 5 and how he wanted to go home and eat beofre he went to pick up the boys, and I reminded him that I had told Taylor I would come over and he just snapped out on me. I told him BEFORE we even went to the mall that I wanted to go ver to Taylor's after shopping, and he was fine with it, but then afterwards he acted as if I never told him and was a complete asshole.
So now I feel like an asshole, because she waited around for me today.
I hope he calls his mom in the morning and tells her Aunt Sandra can't come..I'm sorry but I'd rather have the family there that we are somewhat close with, than the ones who we never see.
-sigh-
I just can't get over the fact that his mom didn't even ask..I know he has a huge family and all, but I'm not going to tell my BEST FRIENDS they can't come because some family members who we never see or hear from suddenly have an interest in our lives.
Ugh, I'm so worn out from everything today. I just needed to vent
tomorrow will be a better day...I hope

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing worse than parents or in-laws that think they can make choices for you. *hugs* Your friends should be allowed to come to your wedding, that makes sense to me. I hope tomorrow (today) is better!

Anonymous said...

Ok. I can totally relate to this. I got married this past June. My MIL invited so many people (they have a HUGE family) after we were already at our limit!! It was so frustrating! She tried to cause so many problems with our wedding. So, anyways, I hope you are able to work things out, because I've been there and I know it's not fun at all to deal with that!!

Anonymous said...

woa that would annoy any bride.. and it's kinda rude too :/
Irene

Anonymous said...

that's the kind of stuff i'm not looking forward to in planning the wedding!