Thursday, September 6, 2007

OMFG!

OMFG! I'm so excited now! My great aunt sent my mom a cheque for 2 g's and mom is buying me my dream dress! She's also renting us a room for Sunday night..hellooooo jacuzzi room!
Ahhh! We are going to buy my dress Saturday morning, I can't wait!
God, this started out as a simple wedding, and now it's turning into the wedding of my dreams.
My dad is going to be there, he called me today to tell me..
I have a whole to-do list for tomorrow:
  • Book the hotel room
  • call the dress shop to make an appointment
  • call and book hair appointment
  • email Pamela and let her know we have decided on the cermony and vows and all that
  • pick up marriage license tomorrow morning (i know we haven't gotten it yet!)

Also this weekend, we have to get the boys some dressy clothes, Ainsley a dress, and Joe some dress shoes.

I'm so excited!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything is coming together for you and you will get your perfect day :)

Michelle said...

YAY!!! This is so exciting. Wish I could be there :(

Can't wait to see pictures :)

Anonymous said...

everything sounds so perfect! congrats. :)

Summer said...

YAY!!! That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

yay for you!!! and the way its turning out im happy for you!

Anonymous said...

yay!! :D That's so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that you get the wedding of your dreams!! Enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

wow that's so awesome!!! :)
Irene