Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm married

I'm married..the wedding was great..except for Joe's parents and grandparents missing the ceremony because they got lost. That sucked big time.
It was a long day, and I love my friends!
Taylor took like a bajillionb pictures, and I am so thankful for her for doing that! She's good with a camera so I know my wedding pictures are going to rock.
Amy is also an awesome friend! And Jen, and Kim, and yea I'm half saslepp and a little buzzed frmo the champagne and hpt jacuzzi. You can probably tell i've given up on corecting my tyupos, i'm so freaking tired
I think i am going to go cuddle my HUSBAND! lol feels weird to say that
i'll post pics tomorrow

6 comments:

Love, Peace, and Babies said...

Congratulations!

Sweet Anticipation said...

Congrats honey! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see photos!!!

Amy said...

congratulations!!!

it's amy/love.sponge, btw. :D

Unknown said...

Congratulations, I hope your wedding was as beautiful as you had hoped. Robert and I got married in July. I'm new to this site and looking for new people to read :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel :) saw the pics on facebook and it looked beautiful! congrats again. that sucks about the grandparents getting lost though :/