Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yay!

We have a new house!!!
*happy dance*
It's a 4 bedroom bungalow on a very quiet street in a really great neighborhood in Wasaga. It's about 2000sq.ft. and the lot is freaking ginormous. 60ft wide and just under 200ft deep. The backyard is amazing! All fenced in, with some mature trees, and really private since we only have 1 neighbour on one side. There's a deck too, 12ft x 20ft. It's the perfect home for us and we are all so excited! Nick is excited to move back to Wasaga, because it is close to his dad, and he has friends there. Noah keeps asking when we get to go live in our "bigger house" lol.
We have to wait for our house to sell, but it shouldn't be long, John (our realtor) says it'll sell quick. We have a bunch of showings happening, so we're going crazy keeping this place spotless. Joe is steam cleaning the carpets as I type this, and Ains is passed out in my arms nursing..obviously the noise of the steam cleaner does not bother her. The boys are sleeping down in my moms room since we're cleaning the stairs.
I can't wait for next summer, the yard is big enough to have a couple tents set up, and of course a fire pit..so campouts with the kids! I CAN'T WAIT!
My arm is asleep and I'm on the phone so I'm gonna go..Joe and I are taking turns with the steam cleaner

1 comment: