Monday, October 15, 2007

Happiness

Life is wonderful at the moment. Things may be hectic with getting the house ready to sell, and we may be a little stressed out because we're a little tight on money, but life is wonderful.
I have 3 beautiful children, who I love more than anything in this world. They make it worth getting out of bed everyday..even when they are acting like total maniacs!
I have the best husband ever. He works hard to support us, and even though he's tired at the end of the work day, he's willing to help out with the household chores..hell he OFFERS to help, and insists on helping even when I tell him to relax. He does get a little bitchy when under stress..but who doesn't? I am so blessed to have a man like him :)
I am so excited to buy our new home, and to start fresh in a new place. I am wishing so hard that we can be in our new place for Christmas. I wish Kim would move to Wasaga lol, that would be perfect..I'd have my two best friends close by. It'll be like old times again with Amy, going for late night drives around the beach, going out for karaoke, taking the kids to the park at beach 5 to play *sigh* I wish next summer would hurry up and get here.
I never knew my life would be this great! It may have it's ups and downs, but everything balances out perfectly.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you are happy :)

Summer said...

:) I'm glad things are looking so well for you.